I completely agree with everyone else. I think Mr.A said we could make recordings at home and then bring them in on a flash drive or something. Garage and is really confusing though, but now that we got to just make songs and stuff, I finally feel like I learned something.
It isn't too bad in my opinion, except I don't want to record my voice in class haha.
ReplyDeleteI personally don't like it lol, and I'm with Brittany I don't want to do it in class.
ReplyDeleteI don't really like it either, and I'm with Brittany since I don't want to record my voice in class.
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with everyone else. I think Mr.A said we could make recordings at home and then bring them in on a flash drive or something. Garage and is really confusing though, but now that we got to just make songs and stuff, I finally feel like I learned something.
ReplyDelete